.

Good Die Young is My Personal Journey- Phyno


By now, it’s pretty evident why his legion of fans -phynofanatics- is totally enamoured by this emotive hit track.  

However the rapper has confirmed that the hit song goes far beyond explosive lyrics and a very engaging beat –it’s personal story.

Phyno had made quick time for a brief stop over at Hot FM Owerri- where he shared this- right before his performance at Star Music Trek Orlu on April 26th2014

More than anything, Good Die Young is my personal journey,” admits Phyno.  “It’s a story of my struggles, my rise and the battles I’ve had to face on my journey. It’s the story of losing wonderful friends like MC Loph – it’s all there, my story, in verse 1,2 and 3,” the artiste reveals.

Phyno also later went on to give an eclectic performance on the massive Star Music Trek stage before thousands of loyal fans.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

BHM is Nigeria's leading Media and Public Relations Agency, using traditional and digital techniques to deliver best-possible results for clients and partners. Operating from Lagos in Nigeria and London in UK, BHM delivers the best possible results in a system that’s full of promises.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment