.

“I’m Still Hungry” - Olamide

It’s been a superlative year for Baddo as he captures one laurel after the other and performing before thousands of fans at Star Music Trek is no mean feat.

However, despite the fame and fortune, the young artiste, still feels he has a lot to achieve. 

At a quick stop over at Vibes FM, Benin in preparation for his performance at Star Music Trek at Ogbe Stadium Benin, the star revealed the one thing many fans misconstrue about him.

“Fame is definitely not getting to my head, in fact it still feels like yesterday I just started and there is still so much for me to achieve.”

“There’s a whole stage out there that I want to conquer and I’m still very hungry,” he emphasized.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

BHM is Nigeria's leading Media and Public Relations Agency, using traditional and digital techniques to deliver best-possible results for clients and partners. Operating from Lagos in Nigeria and London in UK, BHM delivers the best possible results in a system that’s full of promises.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments :

  1. Nice one Mide. Good to know that you are aspiring to be more.

    ReplyDelete